Now I invite all of you to recheck the brand new ONTOP500, hopefully you will register your servers and tell your friends about it. I have really big plans with this platform and hopefully can provide weekly updates.
- Updated to bootstrap for a responsive layout
- Easy registration form, email confirmation system enabled
- Automatically clean inactive sites for more than 3 months
- Automatic top reset every first day of the month
- Easy customizable vote codes
- NO Premium accounts offering everyone a fair advantage to get on top, going to make the required money to keep the site up from donations/advertising
- Weekly categories monitoring to see if we should add/remove a category
- Website and Gaming latest news, will try to to post as frequent as possible and maybe hire an article writer soon if I get enough donations.
- 12 hours automation system, your players will be able to vote again after 12 hours from the last vote
- Anti proxy script, votes coming from a proxy address won't count to avoid double voting and other vote hacks
Please take not that I am not selling premium account status, all traffic is organic providing a fair environment for everyone.
I decided in order to be able to pay the host expanses I will sell advertising spots and a highlight spot for up to 4 server. And also added a tip jar so if you like my work and would like to help even 1$ mean a lot. Donators will be shown under a special thank box, the box will be visible after I receive 5 donations, still trying to find the perfect spot for that box.
- -Splitted user database from sites database allowing users to add multiple sites on a single account
- -Added postback function for free, careful this system is in beta testing
- -Added pingback function for free, careful this system is in beta testing
- -Updated sites database and functions
- -Updated user database and functions
- -Moved footer navigation and replaced it with latest news
- -Improved ranking system
- -Changed navbar design
- -Added user navbar in account panel with all user tools
- -Updated registration page, now it's user based rather then site based
- -Added category icons
If you can't find a fitting game category you can request one by contacting us
- Show all