GamersAuctions.com is now open for registrations

Trueprime

Registered
game-auctions-icon-1_preview (1).png
Trueprime here,I am the owner and founder of GamersAuctions at
You must log in or register to see the link.
, and I want to explain what GamersAuctions is and why this platform was created. I am a guy who happens to love video games and business. For many years I have bought,sold and traded game accounts on other 3rd party sites and applications. The problem I had with some of these sites,it seemed that they lost their passion for gaming that got them started in the first place. Also another major problem that I faced was the time-frame for customer service. Let me go into a more detailed explanation. When I sold on other platforms, It took forever to receive my payments. No-one deserves to wait weeks and months to receive their payments, this is my opinion I strongly believe in. I understand that there should always be security involved when buying/selling/trading any account,items,boosting or services. GamersAuctions is designed to provide secure tools and a platform so that members can buy/sell/trade securely. I will discuss this in the sections below.

What Is GamersAuctions
GamersAuctions is a global digital marketplace that connects buyers and sellers for gaming products, keys, codes, accounts and services. We are dedicated to protecting Player-2-Player Account Transactions. It is our mission to work hard everyday to maintain the best security and provide an enjoyable marketplace.

Why Is GamersAuctions Secure
GamersAuctions records user registrations by ip and cookies. This means when a member registers on our site, we know exactly what device and location they are registering from. For those that try to use VPN to hide their true locations, our system detects it and sends us an alert to notify that these may be high risk registrations. Honesty is the number one major tool to make our platform work correctly. GamersAuctions is ran on a secure network, to protect your payments securely. This means that your payment details are protected against fraudulent links that may steal and abuse your information.

What About Members That Try To Scam Me
GamersAuctions is a trust based community and marketplace. This means you are responsible in how you perform your actions. All of our threads are monitored by our staff and our members. This means anyone who is trying to use our platform to scam or fraud another member will be banned and will receive a fine up to $150 USD. We take security very seriously as we aim to protect all our members from fraudsters.

Verified and Paid Memberships
We provide a Verified membership, this includes a badge showing proof that the member has been properly verified. These are members that are more likely to be safe to deal transactions with. We advise that you should be careful with who you do your transactions with directly. Verified members or above are members you can put more trust into. These are paid memberships and you can upgrade your account anytime in the Upgrade tab. For Verified membership, you will need to provide GamersAuctions with a legal id or document that is valid and your proof of address. To contact for this verification you need to contact